Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Funfetti Mug Cake for one.


What do you do with funfetti cake mix when half of the box was already used? Make a cupcake! I've seen a lot of recipes for making muffins in mugs and have yet to try one, but with this half box of cake mix predicament in front of me, this was the perfect opportunity to try to do some baking in my microwave. It came out amazing!

What could be better then the perfect cake portion for one that took a minute and 30 seconds to make? I'm sold and will be trying more recipes similar.

Here is the one I following, which I got from here.

Ingredients:

- 8 Tablespoons Funfetti Boxed Cake Mix 
- 1 whole Egg Beaten 
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil 
- 3 Tablespoons Water
Directions:
 1. Beat Egg
2. Add the rest of the ingredients in
3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment