Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

The art of peanut butter.



I will admit I am a peanut butter addict. That is why I had to check out some peanut butter art today. Peanut Butter and Co. was putting this exhibit called
The Nutropolitan Museum of Art. For every person who went they donated a jar of pb to the Food Back of NYC. Each attendee also got a jar of their very own! I walked home with a jar of "crunch time." This was my first time ever having a jar of crunchy peanut butter in my cupboard. It is peanut butter so of course I still do like it, but nothing competes with creamy. Especially in sandwich. Really not into the crunch on my bread. By the spoonful is quite fine though!

I really really wish I had gotten a jar of "White Chocolate Dream." If you have not tried this you MUST. It kind of taste like what peanut butter and fluff blended together would be like. It is definitely my favorite of their line. I am also thankful I did not receive "The Heat is On" another version that is blended with fiery spices!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what: there is a random jar of Skippy in the cupboard here. Not opening it.

    ReplyDelete