Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A nice surprise to come home to.



I had a surprise waiting for me when I came home today: a box from New Balance, with a lovely pair of shoes inside. A pair shoes that is especially lovely, because it was FREE!

The past few weeks I have diligently been recording whenever I have someone try on NB shoes and more specifically, there awesome new lightweight neutral shoe, the 890. When it was released at the beginning of March, I was really interested in trying it out. New Balance did extensive promoting of this product, so within the running community, it is nearly impossible to have not heard anything about it. In the pursuit to create a lighter, simpler trainer without sacrificing any key performance traits, RevLite was created, the new cushioning used for 890s sole. I have always liked a lighter shoe; been mainly running in the Mizuno Wave Rider the past 5 years which comes in at 8.5 ounces. You really feel the difference when you put these 7.65 ounces on. It feel so nice and light, but still is a substantial shoe.

After getting myself a pair, I'm pretty obsessed, so when the opportunity came up to earn a free pair, I was all over it. I also have been entered into winning a trip to the 2012 Olympics. Call me crazy, but I have this feeling I'm going to win! See you in London!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, going to the Olympics in London would be AMAZING. Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete