I LOVE sprinkles. I bought some only a few weeks ago and now they are all gone! A good chunk went it making these cookies though! The rest….let’s not talk about it.
Funfetti brings you back to childhood. The fun colorful sprinkle just bring smiles to people. More sprinkles please! Here’s a delicious recipe for Funfetti Cookies I am bringing to work tomorrow to wecome everyone back from the holiday!
- 1 cup Butter, Room Temperature
- 1-¼ cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2-½ cups Flour
- ¼ cups Cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ½ cups Rainbow Jimmie Sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Cream the butter and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes or until fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla and egg. Beat until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar butter, and until it is all combined.
6. Put the mixer aside and fold in the sprinkles
7. Scoop out dough and roll to form balls
8. Bake for 12 minutes.
9. Witness the smiles.
These cookies taste absolutely amazing. The only thing I will change for next time is rolling them in extra sprinkles to make them even more pretty and colorful.
I adapted this recipe from Tasty Kitchen’s. The main thing I changed was nixing the Nonpareil Sprinkles. I like regular Jimmies WAY better.