Here’s the recipes:
Apple Cider Bread #2
- 3/8 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups apple cider
- 1 cups apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
4. Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl
5. Add dry mixture and cider to sugar butter, alternating a little of each at a time
6. Once mixed thoroughly, shovel half the batter into a greased loaf pan.
7. Add a layer of cut apples
8. Top off with the remaining batter.
9. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Now I have more lovely breakfast to look forwards to. Fuel for my runs!